Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Sales Finance Analyst.
The Sales Finance Analyst (“SFA”) support the Finance, Sales and Marketing teams with reporting, performance management, analytics and forecasting for the key accounts of the North American and European business units of Riverside’s branded products, including MadeGood, GoodTo Go and CookiePal.
· Develop, track, and report business metrics and KPI’s for the company’s key customer accounts
· Provide analysis and interpretation of business results and metrics to aid corporate decision making
· Assess and estimate the profitability of new product launches and market development initiatives
· Pull out sales data from customers’ portals to analyse and identify sales patterns/seasonality and external factors impacting on the different brands’ performance
· Partner with Account Managers to plan, monitor and enhance performance measurement of the Key Account Planning process
· Financially assess performance of customer promotions and retailer programs and suggests sales and promotional activities to further penetrate distribution channels and existing markets
· Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual P&L’s for the key accounts; provide recommendations and action plans to improve profit margins
· Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities to optimize the marketing and trade budgets for each key account
· Create and develop tools such as pricing modeling, break -even point estimations and marketing ROI measurement for new and existing customers
· Prepare and manage financial performance reports around the Company’s E-com sales channels (i.e. Amazon, Shopify, etc.)
· Provide support with any ad hoc activities that support price and promotions strategies or tactics as required
· Actively participate and present relevant findings and insights in monthly department meetings
The SFA reports to the Senior Sales Finance Analyst
No positions report to the Sales Financial Analyst
· Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related fields
· At least 1 to 2 years experience in CPG/retail as sales or finance analyst
· Previous experience managing and analyzing datasets and building financial models
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and ability to work on several simultaneous deliverables
· MS Excel advanced level and ability to create impactful PowerPoint presentations
· Basic understanding of manufacturing business processes in the CPG industry
· Intermediate knowledge of data analytics and BI tools
· Familiar with SAP and/or other ERPs
· Previous experience with sales forecasting and sales budgets
· Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business conditions with proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
· Hands on individual with high level of business acumen and understanding of the factors influencing the business and economic environment
· Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
· Team player with ability to work effectively across organizations and cross culturally interfacing with all levels of management in a global setting
· Self- starter individual, with entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys working in start-up alike work environment
· Comfortable with change and ambiguity, adaptable and flexible to work with different stakeholders
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need in addition to being a core values fit, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Sales Finance Analyst or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.