Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Business Analyst (SAP FICO).
Responsibilities - what will you be doing:
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Subject Matter Expert in Finance and Controlling modules of SAP, including but not limited to general ledger, projects, month end processes, financial reporting, product costing, and profitability analysis
- Configuration of SAP FI solutions
- Collaborates effectively with key business decision makers and end users to resolve issues around the business processes
- Develops proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners and subject matter experts
- Provides user support and deliver basic SAP training to client end-users on new functionality
- Documents requirements, business process maps, project plans and training materials
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree (computer science, accounting, finance or a related field) and approximately 4-6 years of related work experience;
- SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- Professional designation (CA, CMA, CGA) is an asset
- Significant experience in the configuration of SAP FICO. Proven experience analyzing business and technical requirements, mapping/modeling business processes, data modeling and organization, and implementing reporting solutions.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Experience in preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration with a proven ability to successfully deal with complex issues working within the context of cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
The Business Analyst reports to the Business Systems Manager
No positions report to the Business Analyst
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need in addition to being a core values fit, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Business Analyst (SAP FICO) or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.