Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Director, Supply Chain Planning.
This position has corporate leadership for demand and supply planning to drive 100% OTIF service levels.
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s Core Values
- Understand and enforce Riverside’s Food Safety and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Act as a corporate subject matter expert for demand and supply planning, S&OP, and inventory management
- Deliver 100% On Time In Full performance for all brands and regions:
- Takes ownership of improving and optimizing fill rates in the context of high growth and frequent change
- Create and execute departmental objectives aligned with sales plans and corporate objectives
- Drives a supply planning process that is reliable, optimal, automated, and ultimately world class
- Own design and improvement of the demand planning process
- Establish trust and credibility with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure commitment to S&OP principles and program effectiveness
- Lead, coach and develop team members the Riverside way
- Ensures KPIs are in place to drive decision making and accountability
- Maintain relevant system and master data to support accuracy of key planning outputs
- Implement SAP, technology and process improvements that improve OTIF and planning capability
- Achieves productive and respectful relationships within 100% of the organization
- Assists other Riverside leaders, teams, and employees in accomplishing corporate objectives, shows a One Riverside, One Team mindset daily
- Other duties as required
- Made Good, GOODTO GO, Cookie Pal, Private Brands
- Canada, US, Western Europe
- Reports to the VP Operations
- Supply Planning Manager reports to this role
- Sr. Planner, Planner, and Planning Coordinator reports to Supply Planning Manager
- Demand Planner and Master Data Controller report to this role
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance Fines as % of Sales
- Finished Good Days OH
- Demand Forecast accuracy %
Education & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Business, MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in Demand and Supply Planning roles in Food or CPG industries
- 5+ years in management and leadership with proven ability to build and develop high performing teams
- S&OP, SAP expertise preferred
- Passion for the field and subject matter
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need in addition to being a core values fit, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Director, Supply Chain Planning or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.