Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.riversidenaturalfoods.com
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Production Analyst.
What will you work on?
This role will be responsible for gathering and documenting detailed business requirements, supporting manufacturing Master Data and administering MRP data inside of SAP (PP), Red Zone and Specright. RNF is looking for a highly motivated, customer service focused, organized resource to work as a Production Analyst. This person will be working closely with plant managers, supply chain planning team, packaging team and the IT team.
How will you create impact?
- Act as the liaison between production and the Supply Chain Planning Teams and lead the master data requirements, technical configuration and administration task for SAP (PP), Red Zone (production reporting) and Specright (Packaging) and other technical and non-technical systems.
- Document Business Analysis artifacts such as Business Process flows, Requirement Documents, Business Cases and Use Cases.
- Complete process mapping to identify AS IS information, procedure, and decision flows and develop TO BE state process maps.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes.
- Help in the creation of benchmarks for production
- Participate in the development review and design sessions as well as end to end unit testing to support technical projects to ensure alignment between the requirements and solution. Including testing master data for SAP, Red Zone and Specright
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities.
- Participate in configuration and design reviews within a project team. Support system testing and auditing.
What are your skills and experience?
- Monitor and maintain master data across multiple system including SAP, Red Zone and Specright
- Perform data management and data integrity analysis and testing to improve accuracy
- Direct configuration and admin support for SAP (PP), Red Zone and Specright
- Develops tools and generate reports to track production environment activity in the business
- Reports to management regularly and provides recommendations to improve the production master data process
- Create and accurately maintain in SAP (PP); routings, machine capacity, work-centers, production calendars and any other manufacturing related data required to drive accurate production planning, scheduling and capacity evaluation.
- Generate production attainment reports indicating root causes when below target with the corresponding action plan to address causes.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures on how to update in SAP manufacturing master data, Red Zone and Specright master data.
- Work with the packaging team (Specright) ensuring “Product Specs” related to new launches are accurately reflected in SAP.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and/ or Business Systems Analyst, Master Data Controller and/or SAP PP admin support
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in IT, development, Engineering, or a related business/systems area
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Work in a production environment (shop floor)
- Knowledge of Visio and all MS Office products
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Production Analyst or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Depending on the nature of the role, you may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. In this case, proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Riverside will consider and review accommodation requests based on protected human rights grounds for qualified candidates.