Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as Technical Business Analyst- Sales Support.
The Technical Business Analyst's role is to plan, design, manage, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operational systems in support of all sales organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Technical Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Demonstrate and uphold Riverside Natural Food’s Core Values
· Leads, manages, train and implement Key projects such as CRM, TPx, Tableau, SAC B/I
· Analyzes, develops, and writes functional specifications for moderately complex application systems.
· Meets with decision makers, systems owners, external sources, and end users to define business, financial, operational, and systems goals, and to identify and resolve systems issues.
· Collaborates and drives the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
· Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems and other post-implementation support.
· Leads design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
· Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
· Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of business requests in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
· Conducts research on software and hardware products for the development of tactical and strategic system solutions for existing system performance issues as well as applications for new systems.
· Prepares and delivers recommendations and alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in business systems across the organization.
· Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
· Tracks problems and bugs and communicate with customer as resolutions are implemented.
· Evaluates user requirements and proposes optimal solution.
· Performs maintenance support and report writing to support end-user requests.
· Tests and controls changes in the production environment.
· Investigates, implements, and maintains correction and lead recovery processes and activities for the application or data.
· Maintains and administers application security.
· Discusses and evaluates new proposals with the user departments.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Design: Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management: Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities. Organizes and leads the training of new software applications.
Technical Skills: Pursues training and development opportunities; Shares expertise with others.
Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills: Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication: Listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork: Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Change Management: Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
Leadership: Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
Quality Management: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Cost Consciousness: Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
Ethics: Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
Strategic Thinking: Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Judgement: Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Motivation: Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Planning/Organizing: Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Dependability: Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative: Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Education and/or Experience
Complimentary Skills and Knowledge:
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Technical Business Analyst- Sales Support or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.