Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Demand Planning Manager.
The Demand Planning Manager leads the cross functional forecasting process for Riverside Canada, he or she is responsible for the generation of sku forecast leveraging input from sales and marketing. This role assumes responsibility for all Riverside business units and brands at a global level.
The demand planning manager role requires a team oriented, analytical, and interpretative individual with strong process, system, and communication skills.
- Ensure a consistent delivery of an effective demand plan which comprises a rolling 18-month un-biased forecast that improves accuracy and avoids out-of-stocks. The demand plan includes baseline for existing items, promotional activities, and new product launches.
- Liaise with cross functional partners to obtain enrichments, evaluate, and incorporate changes into demand plans and document reasons for change.
- Ensure forecast is maintained and updated as intended in SAP and any other related system.
- Prepare each month, required demand planning metrics with the corresponding root cause analysis and proposed action plans.
- Responsible for identification, selection and implementation of continuous improvements initiatives to support demand planning accuracy, business planning and OTIF.
- Integrate new capabilities into existing forecasting processes and system architecture (ex. Analytical tools to support demand planning)
- Drive automation improvements (ex. Automatic Identification of demand exceptions)
- Create and maintain process documentation / task flow.
- Demonstrate OWNERSHIP of demand planning and management processes that are trusted across the company
- Lead demand planning review within the S&Op monthly cycle.
- Main point of contact for business partners with regards to sales analytics, sales trends, future forecast.
- Keeps the work atmosphere FUN
by keeping it light and welcoming
The position reports directly to the Supply Chain Director
Education & Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Operations and/or other relevant degree.
- APICS CPIM certification and Lean Six Sigma qualification or training would be an asset.
- 6+ years experience in supply chain with at least 4 years experience in demand planning.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems including 3+ years experience with SAP (MM and PP modules)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and ability to create and maintain relational database in access.
- JDA, APO experience will be an asset.
- Tableau and MicroStrategy will be an asset.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills including consensus building at all levels.
- Problem-solving capabilities (ex. DMAIC) with a proven ability to analyze and make recommendations.
- SAP (MM and PP modules)
- JDA, APO
- Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Advance excel, access
- PASSIONATE with a positive attitude with a desire to learn and collaborate
- TEAM player, collaborative, with a strong customer service mindset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, self-starter with a high level of initiative and ADAPTABILITY
- Demonstrates HUMILITY
throughout the company on a daily basis
- Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT
and protect Riverside’s Values in a changing environment
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Demand Planning Manager or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.