Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Digital Creative Specialist.
The Digital Creative Specialist will be responsible for developing and creating of all the graphics-based social media content and creative campaigns including videos, photography, graphics, illustrations and other visuals published across Riverside’s social media channels in North America.
The ideal candidate is a digitally savvy, highly creative mind who has a passion for everything social. This role will be focused heavily on creating regular graphic content for all Riverside brands following platform best practices for audience engagement. The Digital Creative Specialist should have a passion for storytelling and find creative ways to tell brand stories across a variety of channels. In addition, they should understand how to source and leverage different forms of content across multiple platforms.
- Develop highly engaging graphics-based content over all our owned social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube) using a wide variety of skills, including video, animation, design, and photography.
- Work closely with the Social Media Specialist and brand teams to ensure all media creative adheres to brand guidelines, meets each media platform’s requirements, and provides a user experience across devices.
- Oversee multiple projects within your workstream and across brands and campaigns to ensure content productions/assets are delivered on time and in full.
- Actively participate in team brainstorms and give ideas to keep social content fresh and relevant based on emerging trends.
- Analyze and report on creative campaign results with digital team to take actionable steps to keep social media efforts up to date.
- Act as the primary contact for vendors/freelancers/agencies throughout the social content production process.
- Work with agency partners to ensure effective and efficient delivery of budget and deadlines for upcoming content.
- Keep up to date on key industry trends, current events, new platform features and best practices.
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Photography, Fine Arts, Creative Production, or related field
- Solid background in graphic design, photography, videography, and illustrations with an eye for brand aesthetics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially in Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and Adobe Lightroom
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Proven track record producing deliverables for multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of design and communication principles
Skills & Abilities
- Highly creative with strong digital acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs and rapidly growing company.
- Ability to take OWNERSHIP and prioritize workload
- PASSIONATE with a positive attitude with a desire to learn and collaborate
- TEAM player, collaborative, with a strong customer service mindset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, self-starter with a high level of initiative and ADAPTABILITY
- Demonstrates HUMILITY throughout the company on a daily basis
- Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT and protect Riverside's
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Digital Creative Specialist or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.