Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Customer Marketing Manager- USA.
Working with a portfolio of Riverside brands, this role is responsible to bring brands to life through the creation, development, and collaborative execution of innovative retail merchandising, marketing calendars, market decks, and new retailer proposals to grow the riverside business within USA accounts such as Target, Wholefoods, Spouts, Albertsons, Kroger and many more.
This role will work closely with the sales and marketing teams and partner cross functionally with sales, brand marketing, operations, and retail partners to understand needs and drive alignment and execution on channel marketing initiatives.
This role is in a fast paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business, while actively contributing to strategy through to execution. This role is on the brand marketing team, reporting directly to the head of marketing, and with daily collaboration with director of sales us.
Primary responsibility is to work closely with the sales and marketing teams and partner cross functionally with sales, brand marketing and retail partners to understand needs, drive alignment and execute channel marketing initiatives in the USA. Customer Marketing Manager will lead the development of all instore marketing programs with support from Marketing Coordinator.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Demonstrate and uphold Company core values
· Based on Sales priorities and objectives, work with major retailers and their third-party suppliers to execute programs that build Brand awareness, trial and sales.
· Translate brand strategy into customer marketing plans
· Understand our customers and find new ways for us to strengthen our presence in their stores
· Collaborate with Marketing team to challenge, align and feedback on all new product launches and commercial launches (post, during and pre)
· Track business results and provide action plan to steer or accelerate results.
· Support on brand development of creative assets for in-store, digital, and events; partner with Creative team to develop customized marketing and merchandising materials including signage and presentations
· Ensure consistent and highly quality execution of our brand strategy within planned marketing calendars for each retailer and collaborate with social & digital teams to support retail on our TULA channels
· Prepare presentations for new retail programming initiatives, for existing and potential retailers
Education & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline).
· Experience of 3+ years trade marketing with USA retailers
Skills and Abilities
· Highly analytical, comfortable working with a wide range of data sources, you make fact-based decisions, recommendations and forecasts
· Able to translate plans into customer marketing actions
· An excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Results-orientated and entrepreneurial.
· Strong in planning, facilitation, problem analysis, decision making, and solution oriented.
· Be creative, business savvy, original, intuitive, open-minded and innovative.
· Ability to quickly develop category and product expertise.
· Digital mindset
· Motivate and influence others.
· Strong coordination and leadership within cross-functional teams.
· Be a dependable leader with strong collaboration, sensitivity, objectivity and integrity.
· Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Travel throughout the US on a regular basis
The Customer Marketing Manager- USA reports to the Head of Marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support for this position.
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need in addition to being a core values fit, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Customer Marketing Manager- USA or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.