Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.riversidenaturalfoods.com
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Senior Production Planner.
The Senior Production Planner is responsible for the creation of feasible production plans to deliver corporate OTIF and Inventory targets.
- Always demonstrate Company Core Values.
- Create in SAP a feasible production plan for each finished good product, considering strategic stock policies and critical resource availability (line capacity, labour and/or materials).
- Drive the regular sub processes in SAP require to generate a feasible production plan, including but not limited to the weekly review and resolution of MRP errors, supply planning & exception monitoring, capacity evaluation, detailed scheduling.
- To support management decision making, provide ad hoc simulations of alternative supply scenarios, or adjusted plans in case of unexpected changes.
- Monitor and analyze inventory levels and production plans versus actual, identify areas of possible improvement, and take or propose appropriate measures.
- Set up and accurately maintain all require master data fields in SAP. Run weekly Master Data audits to address any inconsistency or inaccuracy in data.
- Review and maintain strategic stock policies, production cycles, optimum production batch sizes, and other constraints in consultation with factories and other cross functional groups.
- Using statistical methods establish appropriate safety stock for each finished good item, given the specific dynamics of demand and supply constraints.
- Generate the cover report identifying drivers and action for items below and above target.
- Generate the Out of stock and future out of stock report indicating causes and actions.
- Generate the Fill rate and OTIF report indicating causes and actions for items below target.
- Prepare and facilitate weekly and monthly meetings within the RNF S&Op framework where current and future imbalances in demand and supply are addressed.
- Serve as a SME and SAP Key User for the production planning team. This include supporting technical eventualities, monitoring the quality of the data and system, linking with IT group to resolve issues couch and training team members.
Education & Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Operations and/or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of planning experience working with SAP including master production scheduling, detailed production scheduling, capacity evaluation.
- APICS certification is considered an asset.
- SAP certification in PP is considered an asset.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, reference formulas, VBA and macro creation.
- Tableau and MicroStrategy will be an asset.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills including consensus building at all levels.
- Problem-solving capabilities (ex. DMAIC) with a proven ability to analyze and make recommendations.
- PASSIONATE with a positive attitude with a desire to learn and collaborate
- TEAM player, collaborative, with a strong customer service mindset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, self-starter with a high level of initiative and ADAPTABILITY
- Demonstrates HUMILITY
throughout the company on a daily basis
- Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT
and protect Riverside’s Values in a changing environment
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Senior Production Planner or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.