Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our SAP Business Analyst- MM/WMS!
· Demonstrate and uphold Riverside Natural Food’s Core Values
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Subject Matter Expert in MM and WMS modules of SAP
- Configuration of SAP MM and WMS modules, requirements gathering, functional specs and training documents
- Collaborates effectively with key business decision makers and end users to resolve issues around master data, supply chain and logistics challenges
- Developing detailed documentation including design documents and procedures.
- Supporting staff during all phases of testing.
- Must be able to lead discussions on industry processes/practices with Staff.
- Knowledge transfer to Staff including training sessions as well as documentation
- Lead any configuration required in the Materials Management module.
- Lead any configuration required for the SAP Warehouse Management System modules
- Supporting Staff with testing and supporting Staff with data cleansing initiatives.
- Knowledge transfer, including preparation of training documents and training of Staff on the Warehouse Management Module.
- Provides user support and deliver basic SAP training to client end-users on current and new functionality
- Documents requirements, develops business process maps, creates project plans and training materials
- Knowledge of and ability to use approved testing methodologies, processes and procedures
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for system and or acceptance testing to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand integration points between other modules within SAP such as QA, FICO, SD and PP
- This position reports directly to the Business Systems Manager
- This role will have no direct reports
- 3 to 4 years of SAP configuration MM experience
- 3 to 4 years of SAP configuration WMS experience
- SAP certification/s highly preferred
- Supply Chain and Logistics work experience is an asset
- 3 to 4 years of Project Management experience is required
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze business processes
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Experience in preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration with a proven ability to successfully deal with complex issues working within the context of cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need in addition to being a core values fit, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line SAP Business Analyst- MM/WMS or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.