Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks, including fulfilling marketing orders, shipping samples, and coordinating trade and in store demos. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day to day administrative requirements to support the marketing department.
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s core values
- Input sample orders into production system for all retailer events, in store demos, trade shows an online sample programs based on input from Trade Marketing Specialist, Sales Managers and E-commerce Specialist.
- Coordinate shipping of product, sales materials and equipment based on Smart Sheet timing.
- Pack shipments as per instructions, prepare commercial invoices/customs documents, create labels and order couriers for timely arrival.
- Fulfill ad hoc requests for samples and materials on a timely basis as requested.
- Provide tracking information to originator once shipment complete.
- Regularly order product inventory for Marketing Room to fulfill ongoing requests for small quantities.
- Prepare sales material mailings, demo kits and other special mailing requests for Marketing/Sales.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of Marketing Room.
- Monitor D2000 SPA inventories for Sales Samples.
- Coordinate Trade Show logistics and registration as requested by the Trade Marketing Specialist.
- Communicate and work with external partners on the tradeshow logistics.
- Diligently organize and keep track of all tradeshow’s contracts, forms and related documents electronically.
- Provide administrative support to sales and marketing team
- Keeps the work atmosphere FUN by keeping it light and welcoming
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Brand Manager
No positions report to the Marketing Coordinator
Education & Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to facilitate marketing deliverables in fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of business processes, customer service and logistics an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Self starter with a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Excellent planning, organizing, multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple cross-discipline projects concurrently
- Strong TEAM player, demonstrated ability to take OWNERSHIP
- PASSIONATE with a positive attitude with a desire to learn and collaborate
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, self-starter with a high level of initiative and ADAPTABILITY
- Demonstrates HUMILITY throughout the company on a daily basis
- Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT and protect Riverside’s Core Values in a changing environment
- Good computer skills, Intermediate level Microsoft Office 2007 Word & Excel
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Marketing Coordinator or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.