Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
• Demonstrates and upholds Riverside Natural Food’s Core Values
• Subject Matter Expert in data analytics technologies and solutions.
o Leads the experimenting and adoption of industry leading data analytics capabilities such as Tableau, Alteryx, KNIME, Power BI, and advanced Excel etc.
o Analyzes business requirements (e.g., functional, and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of
those to analytics solutions.
o Demonstrates OWNERSHIP, confidence, and the ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate data analytics solutions to meet business requirements effectively.
o Develops proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners.
o Stays connected with data analytics industry. Continuously acquiring new knowledge and improve existing skills. Continuously seeking opportunities to improve and to innovate.
• Provides end-to-end solutions implementation and continuous improvement project leadership
o Document requirements, develops business process maps, creates project plans and training materials.
o Configuration of the solutions, requirements gathering, functional specs and training documents creation
o Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for system and or acceptance testing to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
o Coordinates execution of project tasks and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
• Provides user support and deliver training to end-users on current and new functionality.
• Collaborates effectively with key business decision makers and end users to resolve issues.
• Keeps the work atmosphere FUN by keeping it light and welcoming.
• Other duties as required.
• This position reports to the Data Analytics Systems Manager.
• This role does not have direct reports.
• Recent degree, diploma in Analytics, Data Science, or other related fields.
• 2 to 3 years of data analytics experiences.
o Hands-on experiences of technologies such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, KNIME, Advanced Excel, SQL, and Python with proven results. Certification/s are highly preferred.
o Knowledgeable of other relevant technologies such as: AWS, Azure, SAP Analytics Cloud, Web Scraping, Optical character recognition, and API Interactions with SAP or other ERP platforms.
o Proven abilities of attention to details and data integrity.
• 1 to 2 years of project management experiences are highly preferred.
• CPG industry work experience is an asset.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
• PASSIONATE and has a desire to learn.
• Ability to analyze business processes.
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
• Experience in preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration with a proven ability to successfully deal with complex issues working within the context of cross-functional teams
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills, self-starter with a high level of initiative and ADAPTABILITY
• TEAM player with a positive attitude
• Demonstrates HUMILITY throughout the company on a daily basis
• Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT and protect Riverside’s Core Values in a changing environment
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Data Analytics Technologist or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Depending on the nature of the role, you may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. In this case, proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Riverside will consider and review accommodation requests based on protected human rights grounds for qualified candidates.