Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Innovation & Commercialization Coordinator.
The Innovation & Commercialization Coordinator is a highly visible role that is responsible for supporting the commercialization process including; coordinating cross functional teams, project reporting and master data management in multiple systems across all brands within Riverside Natural Foods.
The role ensures Riverside Natural Foods innovation is launched on time and meeting operational and external customer requirements.
The mission is to deliver program & project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effectively leverage all available Riverside resources.
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s Core Values
- Innovation data management and core processes
- Accountable for development, circulation and tracking of Product launch master data
- On-going maintenance of the product image data for product launches
- Submitting and certifying data for new innovation launches which are released to customer/industry systems (Nielsen, Destini, Range Me
- Commercialization / Portfolio Management
- Set agenda and lead bi-weekly commercialization meeting with cross-functional team
- Coaching, best practice and process reinforcing, driving Brand Managers and cross-functional team to make decisions to support the project timing and success
- Provide centralized support and data administration for Riverside Natural Foods portfolio changes while tracking risks, issues and developing portfolio review meeting materials
- Knowledge and supporting of teams on the innovation process including translation of project tasks to deliver on stage gate deliverables
- Identify opportunities to enhance the process and improve data accuracy based on best practices
- Accountable to ensure consistency of project data, support opening and updating all Riverside projects, ensuring completeness
- Drive post launch reporting on category pipeline size and process compliance and progress
- Support coordination and execution of Riverside Foods Corporate stage gate executive approval meeting, supporting the Innovation & Commercialization Manager, including outcomes outputs and updates
- Support in the development of sales materials and delivery of assets required for customer sell in
- Manage spending with assigned budget and participation in annual planning and regular reporting with Finance
- Management and issuing POs for all inbound invoices across all brands
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- The Innovation & Commercialization Coordinator reports directly to the Innovation and Commercialization Manager
Goals for 2021
- Support in the adoption of the new innovation & commercialization process
- Support the successful launch of all new innovation for Riverside Natural Foods portfolio in USA, Canada and Europe
- Co-develop a system to track and capture all innovation assets and data that can be easily shared to the team
Education and Qualification:
- Min 1-2 years relevant business experience
- College or university education
- Highly self-motivated, highly adaptable and takes the initiative to do what’s needed
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Strong technical savvy individual, who drives to resolve issues at the root cause
Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate must have strong adaptability skills
- Excellent organizer to ensure multifaceted activities are brought together to meet specific deadlines/goal
- Ability to influence others, effectively empower and delegate across various project and business teams
- Strong communication and organization skills – required to communicate broadly across the organization and operate confidently
- Team player – providing a steady hand, working collaboratively with a broad range of cross-functional partners in a constantly changing environment, including supporting new employees
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Innovation & Commercialization Coordinator or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.