Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.riversidenaturalfoods.com
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Sales Finance Analyst.
The Sales Finance Analyst (“SFA”) support the finance and demand teams with reporting, performance management, analysis and forecasting for the key accounts and markets of the Company’s Global business operations.
· Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s core values
· Lead, coach and mentor the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
· Provide support to team members around business tools, business processes, business plans, budgets, customer markets, customer segments, financial modelling, etc.
· Support the develop, track, and report business metrics and KPI’s for the company’s key customer accounts
· Contribute to the implementation of sales reporting automation tools (SAP Cloud Analytics, Tableau) with a focus on improving processing time, insights, and accurate reporting.
· Aid in the updating of Monthly reports with data/commentary; Pull data from multiple sources, and update/create reports for US Leadership team
· Consumption Reporting
· Shipment Reporting
· Internal Reports/External Reports (Retailer, Distributor, Broker, SPINs, Nielsen)
· Downloading POS sales data extracts and distributor data
· Downloading store list extracts and creating ones from scratch, update store list reference files
· Downloading and updating product reference files (manual inputs required)
· Updating other product reference files as required
· Assist in the extraction of sales data to analyze and identify sales patterns/seasonality and external factors impacting on the different brands’ performance, including brand P&L
· Support the preparation of reporting around innovation launches to track performance vs. plan
· Support the company’s review, analysis and implementation of a trade promotion management system, including the development of trade rate guidelines
· Actively participate and present relevant findings and insights in monthly department meetings
· Provide support with any ad hoc activities that support price and promotions strategies or tactics as required
· Support the annual sales planning process, Work as a TEAM player to support the Sales team during the Annual Planning process.
· Take OWNERSHIP and identify market trends and areas of opportunity to share out with Sales team.
· Assist in the monitor and enhance performance measurement of the Key Account Planning process
· Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual P&L’s for the key accounts; provide recommendations and action plans to improve profit margins
The SFA reports to the Customer Finance Manager.
· Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related fields
· At least 2 to 3 years experience in CPG/retail as sales or finance analyst
· Previous experience managing and analyzing datasets and building financial models
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and ability to work on several simultaneous deliverables
· MS Excel advanced level and ability to create impactful PowerPoint presentations
· Basic understanding of manufacturing business processes in the CPG industry
· Intermediate knowledge of data analytics and BI tools
· Familiar with SAP and/or other ERPs
· Previous experience with sales forecasting and sales budgets
· Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business conditions with proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
· Hands on individual with high level of business acumen and understanding of the factors influencing the business and economic environment
· Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
· Team player with ability to work effectively across organizations and cross culturally interfacing with all levels of management in a global setting
· Self- starter individual, with entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys working in start-up alike work environment
· Comfortable with change and ambiguity, adaptable and flexible to work with different stakeholders
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Sales Finance Analyst or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Depending on the nature of the role, you may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. In this case, proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Riverside will consider and review accommodation requests based on protected human rights grounds for qualified candidates.