Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Logistics Manager.
This position manages the company’s transportation activity and related personnel to support 100% OTIF.
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s Core Values
- Understand and enforce Riverside’s Food Safety and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Deliver 100% On Time performance across Riverside’s global customer and supplier network
- Manage and execute an annual logistics plan aligned with corporate strategy and objectives
- Continually analyze and optimize the logistics plan at a global, regional, and customer level
- Develop and maintain a contract carrier network
- Manage providers with a long term, mutually beneficial approach that still ensures high performance levels
- Lead, coach and develop team members using Riverside U concepts
- Clearly define roles, responsibilities, and expectations of team members
- Adopt meaningful KPIs and demonstrate accountability for performance
- Contribute to new customer onboarding process to ensure optimal startup
- Participate in forecasting and planning activities as needed
- Implement systems, technology and process improvements internally that improve productivity and reduce cost
- Achieves productive and respectful relationships within 100% of the organization
- Assists other Riverside leaders, teams, and employees in accomplishing corporate objectives, shows a One Riverside, One Team mindset daily
- Other duties as required
- Reports to the Director of Supply Chain
- Sr Logistics Coordinator reports to this role
- Logistics Coordinator reports to Sr Logistics Coordinator
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance Fines as % of Sales
- Overall cost of transportation as % of sales by region/customer
- Freight cost per kg/unit
Education & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Business
- 5+ years experience in fast paced logistics environment, food and CPG industries preferred
- 3+ years in management or supervisory role
- SAP exposure and expertise preferred
- Passion for the field and subject matter
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals with the subject line Logistics Manager or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.